A Preferred Source for HOA/Commercial Managed Property Painting in the Valley
SFM Construction & Painting Co. is uniquely suited to provide top-quality painting services for commercial buildings and managed properties. Our scheduling and painting protocols developed over the past 20 years will properly manage every aspect of painting for you. Property and building managers throughout the Valley continue to make SFM Construction & Painting Co. their first choice – inside and outside — to refurbish, repaint and restore.
You can count on SFM Construction & Painting Co.
We start by thoroughly reviewing your requirements and coordinate with our paint manufacturer Dunn Edwards or a manufacturer of your choice to provide a detailed scope of work with pricing. We will then schedule the correct size crews to meet your requirements. Your SFM Project Manager will communicate with you regularly to keep you fully apprised as painting progresses. You’re SFM Project Manager and paint manufacturer will also oversee all work plus conduct periodic inspections and a final, thorough inspection at project completion. Most important, SFM Construction & Painting Co. will provide you with pricing that is competitive for any size project. Some properties require only day-projects like woodwork, door and window trim, single area refurbishment, stucco repair, block wall repair, parking lot lining or drywall repairs. SFM Construction & Painting Co. can handle these smaller projects efficiently and on-budget as well. No project is too small or large for SFM.
The following is a partial list of Painting Services offered:
- Full exterior painting – all substrates including wood, stucco, vinyl and aluminum, block and cement board
- Interior office, factory, retail and warehouse painting
- Painting vertical structures and handling every aspect of difficult-access projects
- Application of high-durability coatings for floors, walls and high-wear areas requiring long-term painting solutions
- Repairing and replacing siding, including woodwork, metalwork, stucco, and EIFS – as well as interior drywall, plaster and wood
- Façade sealant replacement
- Grout and seal crack repairs
- Wood replacement and light carpentry
- Installation of vinyl wall covering
The following is a partial list of Drywall Services offered:
- Repair drywall from roof leak
- Patching small/large holes
- All drywall textures
- Popcorn ceiling removal/repair
- Drywall repair due to water damage